Helicopter!

Wolfexile
[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/6ps08i.jpg[/IMG] wanna see the look on it in mini map? Here! http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/BWAOyvU197a0I

Re: Helicopter!

eeautobuilder
Administrator
Nice, I will add it. So before I can email you the pro pw you need to reply with your full EE username so I know who you are.
The best just gets better - Dav112

do you remember me?

pwnzor
hey, do you remember me? that one map with rpg in name, i saw that helicopter, it was awesome
war is not the answer, war is the problem. and weapons do not solve a problem, they only make it worse

Re: Helicopter!

pwnzor
not trying to spam, but im surprised we posted at the same message the same time.
war is not the answer, war is the problem. and weapons do not solve a problem, they only make it worse

Re: Helicopter!

Wolfexile
Actually my IGN IS WOLFEXILE