How to Submit Art

12

How to Submit Art

eeautobuilder
Administrator
Since the release of 4.0 of EEAB, people have seen all the art you get make when you have pro access. So of course everyone wants access to it, well this post is going to tell you how to submit art.

* First before you start you art cannot be a logo, or anything like a logo. The reason for this is because Capasha has made a program to make you own logo's, and I have decided to discontinue logo's in EEAB. You can download his program at eebuilder.weebly.com.
* Also I am not adding any art that looks like or is a different version of anything that has already been added to EEAB.
* Lastly the art MUST have 10 OR less colors in it, I am getting lots of art but most of them have over 10 colors, so I can't add them into EEAB.

So if your art isn't any of those then you are welcome to submit it even though I may not add it to the program. So here is how to submit art.

1. First you need to take a screen shot of you picture. Do this by using the Print Screen key on you keyboard, but if you don't know how simply go to this page (http://take-a-screenshot.org/) and it explains how to take a screen shot.
2. Next once you have saved the picture upload it to a image hosting website like ImageShack (http://imageshack.us/). Uploading should be self explanatory, and once its done uploading copy link like the one circled in red in the picture below.

3. Lastly once you have copied the link create a topic in this forum and be sure to include the link to the picture or embed it in using the image tag. Also include your EE username so I know who to give the pro password to. Lastly note as I said before not all art will be accepted. Cool art is accepted more ;)
The best just gets better - Dav112

Re: How to Submit Art

Lucas
Hi! I have some art. Im not sure if im doing this right. Heres the link: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/89/coolsmiley.png/     Tell me if its good or not ;|

Re: How to Submit Art

Lucas
My Username Is sk8erboi108

Re: How to Submit Art

Benjamin969696
Here is my art:
http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww345/webkinzlover8078/SnapShot79.jpg
If you make it and look on the minimap it looks really good.
My EE Username is BENJAMIN969696.
I hope you enjoy the art.

Re: How to Submit Art

eeautobuilder
Administrator
@Benjamin969696
I like the art, but could you like me to a EE room with it in it so I can get a better look? Thanks for the submission and have a good day :)
The best just gets better - Dav112

Re: How to Submit Art

macldaddy359
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/191/bunnysmiley.jpg/
one of my pictures
Username is macldaddy359

Re: How to Submit Art

macldaddy359

Re: How to Submit Art

AZ371
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/709/unledwo.png/

My Username Is AZ371.FUBU Helped Me Make It So Did RIPLEY:)

Re: How to Submit Art

AZ371

Re: How to Submit Art

Hybrix
i dont know if i can submit big art but here it is http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWYb9YxOxca0I

Re: How to Submit Art

pokewiz
my user is ooberdarkrai heres my art: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/pacmanblinky.png/
hope u like!!!

Re: How to Submit Art

Croc
HI

Re: How to Submit Art

Croc

Re: How to Submit Art

Croc
my user us croc

Re: How to Submit Art

Croc
my user is croc

Re: How to Submit Art

zxcvssv

Re: How to Submit Art

CTW461
strangly....your big spender is the same as mine..........(if u know what i mean)....

Re: How to Submit Art

zxcvssv
sry but the thing is i just put random stuff of my world which fits the regulations

Re: How to Submit Art

demango
Here we go! I have one that I made myself.

Picture Link

My in-game name is demango

Re: How to Submit Art

eeautobuilder
Administrator
Guys please make a topic inside this sub-forum instead of replying to this topic.