Since the release of 4.0 of EEAB, people have seen all the art you get make when you have pro access. So of course everyone wants access to it, well this post is going to tell you how to submit art.
* First before you start you art cannot be a logo, or anything like a logo. The reason for this is because Capasha has made a program to make you own logo's, and I have decided to discontinue logo's in EEAB. You can download his program at eebuilder.weebly.com.
* Also I am not adding any art that looks like or is a different version of anything that has already been added to EEAB.
* Lastly the art MUST have 10 OR less colors in it, I am getting lots of art but most of them have over 10 colors, so I can't add them into EEAB.
So if your art isn't any of those then you are welcome to submit it even though I may not add it to the program. So here is how to submit art.
1. First you need to take a screen shot of you picture. Do this by using the Print Screen key on you keyboard, but if you don't know how simply go to this page (http://take-a-screenshot.org/) and it explains how to take a screen shot.
2. Next once you have saved the picture upload it to a image hosting website like ImageShack (http://imageshack.us/). Uploading should be self explanatory, and once its done uploading copy link like the one circled in red in the picture below.
3. Lastly once you have copied the link create a topic in this forum and be sure to include the link to the picture or embed it in using the image tag. Also include your EE username so I know who to give the pro password to. Lastly note as I said before not all art will be accepted. Cool art is accepted more ;)