Ideas for EEAB

~Theed56
Administrator
This topic is not for posting art... its for posting ideas of how we can make the eeab program better.
Post any ideas here!

Is everything possible?
Dribble a walmart

Re: Ideas for EEAB

pwndxlol
Can u guys make it for non-beta to

Re: Ideas for EEAB

~Theed56
Administrator
There's a topic in the "Everything EEAB" section saying how to.
Is everything possible?
Dribble a walmart

Re: Ideas for EEAB

Arjen
There is finally a link to it, look in the sub-menu's up!↑
Better safe than sorry ------ It's better to be too careful than to be careless and regret  it later.
zdv

Re: Ideas for EEAB

zdv
whats the pro pass i wanna to now it thanx :D

Re: Ideas for EEAB

nezdehny
THANK YOU FOR EEAB!!!I mine idea is to make art mysefl i made very cool smiley and i want to show it to all people and benjaminsen)))  But its too long to draw it.Please make art creator.
Tank you for reading.

P.S. I dont know english well sorry if i made mistakes.

Re: Ideas for EEAB

~Theed56
Administrator
Post some art in the "Submit art to EEAB" section and get it accepted for the pro pw.
Is everything possible?
Dribble a walmart

Re: Ideas for EEAB

Cool12309
Kongregate support. That's what I want. :)