My art please read I need code anyway

gemmygem
I posted a topic on the fact the pro code didnt work, and nobody gave it to me. I then got the code but this no longer works! anyway, my new art: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/eeabsubmit.png/ I want the pro code as I submitted Shadowed Smiley too
My opinion is important. I am important. I am a big fan of EE. I have all the smileys you can buy, and all bricks except diamond. Every world there is to buy, 19 spawn points, 50 coin doors and 9 portals. All of those with only 215 energy. Because Im RICH!!