My santa smiley art

dragx

This is a santa i made..My ee username is DRAGX ..

Re: My santa smiley art

eeautobuilder
Administrator
I think I the santa smiley has already been submitted... So just find something else to submit.
The best just gets better - Dav112

Re: My santa smiley art

dragx

how about that little character that android uses in there commercials?

Re: My santa smiley art

~Theed56
Administrator
I think that the android is a lighter green.
Is everything possible?
Dribble a walmart

Re: My santa smiley art

dragx

true...if i use the lighter..pee colored green it turns out ..well pretty bad....If i use the green glass bricks it looks really light..So will the default green bricks do it good? O.o Thanks for the constructive critism.

Re: My santa smiley art

pwnzor
lol i just realized on this time, i saw you were hiding your level, lol
war is not the answer, war is the problem. and weapons do not solve a problem, they only make it worse

Re: My santa smiley art

eeautobuilder
Administrator
Looks good I will add the android logo you have submitted. But before I email you the pw, I need you to tell me your full EE username, so I know who to give credit to. Well that's all have a great day!
The best just gets better - Dav112

Re: My santa smiley art

dragx
My ee username is DRAGX
And thanks for the compliment on the android logo,i appreciate alot.

Re: My santa smiley art

dragx
Or do you mean what i log in with,if you mean that it's dragx@rocketmail.com
..Sorry if i misunderstood what you ment.

Re: My santa smiley art

eeautobuilder
Administrator
Just emailed you the pw, and sorry you had to wait a few days. -.-
The best just gets better - Dav112

Re: My santa smiley art

dragx
Haha ,no worrys, i was on vacation anyway and really couldn't do much on the computer.
Thanks (: