Still in use?

gemmygem
I havent been on here in a while, not since V4 came out. I entered my art, and got through, but have lost my pass. Is it still in use and can you email it to me again? Thx.
P.S. Soz if I shouldn't hav posted to here. Im new to the forum thing.
My opinion is important. I am important. I am a big fan of EE. I have all the smileys you can buy, and all bricks except diamond. Every world there is to buy, 19 spawn points, 50 coin doors and 9 portals. All of those with only 215 energy. Because Im RICH!!

Re: Still in use?

eeautobuilder
Administrator
Hey Gemmygem the pro pw was changed because people were sharing it, so if you haven't gotten the new one just respond, and I will email you it.
The best just gets better - Dav112

Re: Still in use?

gemmygem
er.. respond where? here? lol anyways thx ;D xx
My opinion is important. I am important. I am a big fan of EE. I have all the smileys you can buy, and all bricks except diamond. Every world there is to buy, 19 spawn points, 50 coin doors and 9 portals. All of those with only 215 energy. Because Im RICH!!

Re: Still in use?

gemmygem
hey, can I hav the code then plz?